I’m a Software Test Engineer working in one of the best insurance domain company. I have total 3 years & 1 months experience in Manual Testing. I have completed Software Testing Course from Squad Infotech Pvt. Ltd. in 2015
Coming towards my Education, I have Graduated my engineering in Computer Science from Maharana Institute of Technology & Sciences, Lucknow in 2014. I have completed my Highschool (2007) & Intermediate (2009) from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jaunpur.
My Hobbies are listening music, of course music, “Where words fail, music speaks” and I love surfing around the new world of Gadgets & Technology.
My Current Company provides a multi-OEM multi-dealer solution for Insurance Distributors to manage Motor Vehicle Insurance and provide motor dealers direct access to issue instant policies to customers at their dealership locations. With this solution, dealers can issue new / renewal / rollover / breakin policies along with premium / non-premium bearing policy endorsements, cancellations. The solution has demonstrated performance benchmarks of over 10,000 policies per month; with more than 1000 policies issued on a single day across 500+ locations.
Roles and Responsibilities in Current Company:
- Understanding the complex requirements from the Business Analyst and Product Owners and raising queries and giving suggestions in the meeting.
- Going through the Functional Specification Document and understanding the requirement.
- Writing Test cases as per the FSD (Functional Specification Document) in Microsoft Test Manager.
- Reviewing the Test cases of the team.
- Executing the Test cases and testing the application end-to-end using Retesting and Regression techniques.
- Raising the Defect in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Creating the Defect report and sharing the same with Development team.
- Reporting the Testing status of the release with Test Lead, Module Lead and Senior Management.